Search


About Me

Hello, and welcome to "Purple Fuse". Explore the life and mind of a young woman with a passion for arts, drawing, music, and much more. This is where I write about my dreams and insperation. I'm a dreamer with a strong will. ... Read more

Blogger
Home
My Profile
Follow Me!
Links
Previous Layouts

Previously








Credits

Layout created by me. The entries tagged with "my photos" contain photos taken and edited by me. Most pixel art graphics were made by unknown authors.



tiny time Monday, February 1, 2010 @ 10:44 AM
Old Layouts

These are all layouts that I've created on my previous websites. They are shown in order from latest first to oldest last. Graphics created using Photoshop Elements 6.0.




I wanted to try something more spacey and with more columns. This layout was kind of to show what I was capable of doing. I also wanted the banner to be similar to the previous one. Probably the most complicated one I've created. In the end, my opinion was that it was too bulky and flashy. (This time I remember the day of the date)
Date: Nov 2010 - Mar 9, 2011




This layout lasted quite a while. This layout was the time when Purple Fuse moved to Blogger. It got the best and most feedback (might be because of the larger community). I got into the habit of updating more and I got a decent amount of comments. The longest lasting layout so far.
Date: April 2010 - Nov 2010




I decided to create a more simple sleek design for my next layout. It came out quite well. This was also when I decide to add a blog to purple fuse. After a while I realized that I wasn't getting much feedback to all my hard effort with creating graphics, blog entries, and site updates. It was then that I decide to close down my website. To host it on blogger, so I would get more people visiting my blog and have people give me feedback.
Date:Feb 2010 - April 2010





This was the second layout I made for purple Fuse. I liked this design better. It was also the first time I used CSS for my layout design. Although the site layout didn't show up well in Internet Explorer. So I had to redo the site over again. And once again, the layout didn't last very long.
Date:Feb 2010 - Mar 2010






Purple Fuse started off as a graphics website. This was my fist layout ever made and the web page was hosted on Webs.com. I wasn't so impressed with the design, so it didn't say up for very long.
Date:Jan 2010 - Jan 2010
0 Comments
🦇Subscribe🦇




My Etsy




Donate


Note:Designing editing HTML/CSS, crafts, graphics, and photos cost time, skill, and money. I would very much appreciate any donation so I can keep sharing my creativity and joy. Click here to contribute!

Sponsors