Search


About Me

Hello, and welcome to "Purple Fuse". Explore the life and mind of a young woman with a passion for arts, drawing, music, and much more. This is where I write about my dreams and insperation. I'm a dreamer with a strong will. ... Read more

Blogger
Home
My Profile
Follow Me!
Links
Previous Layouts







Credits

Layout created by me. The entries tagged with "my photos" contain photos taken and edited by me. Most pixel art graphics were made by unknown authors.



tiny time Saturday, February 2, 2013 @ 10:05 AM
Completely new items will son be added to my website in the next few days and weeks. I'm really excited to get to work at it. Sometimes my procrastination gets the best of me or the internet starts calling me and I get distracted. But it doesn't happen as much as it use to. I'm starting to treat it like a real full time job. Here are some things I recently added.

Rocker Pearl Spike Necklace

Autumn Floral Stud Earring Set

Elegant Goth Skull Red Crystal Dangle Earrings

Tripple Loop Silver Spike Choker Necklace

I know you might be thinking "are you going goth?". Well it's not that at all ;) I'll be adding different styles soon and I'll keep making my cutesy charms too. All of these are currently available PurpleFuse.

 โ™ฅ Busy
The Dress Looks Nice on You / Make You Feel That Way (f. Gift of Gab)
ยป Eating: Bagel

Labels: ,

0 Comments
๐Ÿ’ Free Cookies! ๐Ÿ’




My Etsy




Donate


Note:Designing editing HTML/CSS, crafts, graphics, and photos cost time, skill, and money. I would very much appreciate any donation so I can keep sharing my creativity and joy. Click here to contribute!

Sponsors