Search


About Me

Hello, and welcome to "Purple Fuse". Explore the life and mind of a young woman with a passion for arts, drawing, music, and much more. This is where I write about my dreams and insperation. I'm a dreamer with a strong will. ... Read more

Blogger
Home
My Profile
Follow Me!
Links
Previous Layouts







Credits

Layout created by me. The entries tagged with "my photos" contain photos taken and edited by me. Most pixel art graphics were made by unknown authors.



tiny time Saturday, September 8, 2012 @ 9:34 AM
Okay I don't know what happened to this post before but somehow it disappeared.


So I have been doing my Abnormal Alliance series since September of 2011 and working hard on the animation. And with little resources I had, I manged to keep at it. Unforgettably in the Machinima system, being successful all relays on how popular you are.

I'm aware of how easy it is to be popular on Machinima and it has nothing to do with how talented you are. Swear like a sailor, be as vulgar as possible, and make your humor appealing to 12 year olds. Just make sure the video is high quality too. And having a group of people to work with you helps too. Since it's just me doing 99% of the work, it just makes it that much harder on me.

Yes, I can do that, it's simple and less complicated then creating valuable content. I just didn't want to stoop to that level of being cheap to get noticed. It's better this way anyway. I'd rather have a large group of fans who appreciate what I create then a bunch of immature nerdlings who just want to see boobs and things blow up.

This in no way means I'm giving up on the series. In fact I have decided to finish this episode eventually and continue the series on my own channel in spite of Machinima. Don't know when it's gonna be done but I'm not giving up just because I feel that I wasn't valued by this company. Yeah, so look forward for updates in the future about Abnormal Alliances.

โ™ฅ meh
GQ Podcast
ยป Eating: crackers
ยป Drinking: milk

Labels: , ,

2 Comments
๐Ÿ’ Free Cookies! ๐Ÿ’




My Etsy



Follow me



Donate


Note:Designing editing HTML/CSS, crafts, graphics, and photos cost time, skill, and money. I would very much appreciate any donation so I can keep sharing my creativity and joy. Click here to contribute!

Sponsors