Search


About Me

Hello, and welcome to "Purple Fuse". Explore the life and mind of a young woman with a passion for arts, drawing, music, and much more. This is where I write about my dreams and insperation. I'm a dreamer with a strong will. ... Read more

Blogger
Home
My Profile
Follow Me!
Links
Previous Layouts







Credits

Layout created by me. The entries tagged with "my photos" contain photos taken and edited by me. Most pixel art graphics were made by unknown authors.



tiny time Friday, August 26, 2011 @ 10:01 AM


After a month or so I finally completely finished the animation I've been working on! So far no one has gotten a glimpse of the animation and have no idea how it looks. Consider the preview photo above a treat (^_-). I won't give away any spoilers yet, you'll just have to wait till it comes out.

I haven't even been using Flash for a long while before I made this animation. About 2 months experience is what I have. Youtube tutorials are very helpful for me. I'm sure this animation isn't at my full potential. Right now all I have to do is export it into a movie and submit it. Having a bit of trouble with the way it comes out but I'm sure I'll have it fixed in no time.

Stay tuned for when the video is released :)

โ™ฅ Anticipated
Jason Mraz
ยป Eating: instant noodles
ยป Drinking: Dr. Pepper

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments
๐Ÿ’ Free Cookies! ๐Ÿ’




My Etsy



Follow me



Donate


Note:Designing editing HTML/CSS, crafts, graphics, and photos cost time, skill, and money. I would very much appreciate any donation so I can keep sharing my creativity and joy. Click here to contribute!

Sponsors