Search


About Me

Hello, and welcome to "Purple Fuse". Explore the life and mind of a young woman with a passion for arts, drawing, music, and much more. This is where I write about my dreams and insperation. I'm a dreamer with a strong will. ... Read more

Blogger
Home
My Profile
Follow Me!
Links
Previous Layouts







Credits

Layout created by me. The entries tagged with "my photos" contain photos taken and edited by me. Most pixel art graphics were made by unknown authors.



tiny time Tuesday, June 7, 2011 @ 6:40 PM
24/365
25/365
26/365


Me, my sisters and a friend went out for slushies to a few days ago. Then to the beach and the mall. It was the most fun I had in a long time.

Okay, lately I have been feeling down in the dumps. I recently found out that I didn't get the job I had an interview for. They hired someone else instead :( But theres a good chance things will change. I hope I haven't jinked it by mentioning it on my blog. It's seems every time I right about something before it happens it doesn't happen. Maybe it's just me though. Well, either way I won't say anything about it yet because it hasn't happened yet. All I'll say is, it seems I can but my financial troubles to rest. (Don't jinks me blog!!) haha.

Here's a little something I made today using Photoshop Elements 6.0.


View on my DA account

Art in progress



โ™ฅ Tired
none
ยป Eating: none

Labels: , ,

0 Comments
๐Ÿ’ Free Cookies! ๐Ÿ’




My Etsy



Follow me



Donate


Note:Designing editing HTML/CSS, crafts, graphics, and photos cost time, skill, and money. I would very much appreciate any donation so I can keep sharing my creativity and joy. Click here to contribute!

Sponsors