Search


About Me

Hello, and welcome to "Purple Fuse". Explore the life and mind of a young woman with a passion for arts, drawing, music, and much more. This is where I write about my dreams and insperation. I'm a dreamer with a strong will. ... Read more

Blogger
Home
My Profile
Follow Me!
Links
Previous Layouts







Credits

Layout created by me. The entries tagged with "my photos" contain photos taken and edited by me. Most pixel art graphics were made by unknown authors.



tiny time Friday, March 11, 2011 @ 12:23 PM

Pray for Japan by *oceanchan on deviantART


I woke up this morning, turned on NBC news and heard this:

"An 8.9 earthquake off the Pacific coast sets off a massive tsunami, resulting in floods, fires and the closure of airports and transit systems. Up to 300 bodies are found on a beach in Sendai, on the northeast coast, with another 110 confirmed dead elsewhere. Authorities are monitoring Japan's nuclear power plants."

I watched Obama do a speech on tv about it this morning. I recall him saying that he had a close relation to Japan because he grew up in Hawaii and there were many Asian people there.



My heart goes out to you Japan and the thousands of people who died. Hope you recover soon.

Read the news about it

โ™ฅ Sympathetic
the news
ยป Eating: none

Labels:

0 Comments
๐Ÿ’ Free Cookies! ๐Ÿ’




My Etsy




Donate


Note:Designing editing HTML/CSS, crafts, graphics, and photos cost time, skill, and money. I would very much appreciate any donation so I can keep sharing my creativity and joy. Click here to contribute!

Sponsors