Search


About Me

Hello, and welcome to "Purple Fuse". Explore the life and mind of a young woman with a passion for arts, drawing, music, and much more. This is where I write about my dreams and insperation. I'm a dreamer with a strong will. ... Read more

Blogger
Home
My Profile
Follow Me!
Links
Previous Layouts







Credits

Layout created by me. The entries tagged with "my photos" contain photos taken and edited by me. Most pixel art graphics were made by unknown authors.



tiny time Thursday, September 2, 2010 @ 5:03 PM
Hello guys,

In case you haven't noticed I'm only one follower away from having a giveaway! That's right I didn't forget, when I get 70 followers I'll do a give away. That was about a few months ago when I said that. I also decided when I get 100 followers, I will update my layout and do my next giveaway. So keep a look out for that.

A few days ago I went to the dentist. Thank goodness I was able to get the broken tooth fixed. I got a root canal. First they put this numbing stuff in my mouth before they did anything. They did a bit of drilling on my tooth. Something weird happened too. You see, I have TMJ disorder (Temporomandibular joint and muscle disorders). My jaw zig zags before it closes when I open my mouth wide. I had my mouth open for a long time and my jaw got stuck! . That never happened before. Good thing one of the dentist got it unstuck. She just added a little pressure to the inside of my mouth and it closed. The whole root canal process was a bit uncomfortable but the dentist where nice and I'm just glad my tooth is fix now. I still have the 6 wisdom teeth though.

So I made another Youtube Poop video of that ginger kid. I like making myself laugh. I'm not the type to make fun of people, but he's already doing a great job of that by himself. His arrogance and ignorance annoys and amuses me.




I finished my artwork of Nero from Devil May Cry 4.


He's my favorite character from the game series so I had to draw him. Full view it here on my DA account.


I just remembered, the English dubbed version of Bleach is back from being on hiatus for like 8 months and is airing again! I'm going to watch it right now!

Bye for now ^_^


โ™ฅ Inspired
Barcelona - the takers (a really underrated band by the way)
ยป Eating: Homeade sandwich
ยป Drinking: water

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments
๐Ÿ’ Free Cookies! ๐Ÿ’




My Etsy



Follow me



Donate


Note:Designing editing HTML/CSS, crafts, graphics, and photos cost time, skill, and money. I would very much appreciate any donation so I can keep sharing my creativity and joy. Click here to contribute!

Sponsors