Search


About Me

Hello, and welcome to "Purple Fuse". Explore the life and mind of a young woman with a passion for arts, drawing, music, and much more. This is where I write about my dreams and insperation. I'm a dreamer with a strong will. ... Read more

Blogger
Home
My Profile
Follow Me!
Links
Previous Layouts







Credits

Layout created by me. The entries tagged with "my photos" contain photos taken and edited by me. Most pixel art graphics were made by unknown authors.



tiny time Monday, September 27, 2010 @ 10:07 AM
Greetings,

I ordered some lovely things in the mail a few days about. Online shopping so great and covenant for me because I like getting unique things you wouldn't find in stores. I bought a book called "Digital Painting Techniques". I found out a out this book through a great artbook blog I'm following called, Parka Blogs. It'll come in handy with my digital painting, even though it mostly shows techniques using Photoshop CS2, which I still don't have. Although I did download the trial version.


I also got two CD's in the mail. I rarely ever buy CD. Now I have four of them. The first CD I received is called Barcelona with there album, Absolutes. As soon as I heard there music, I fell in love. It's so calm and beautiful. Not like most songs toady that use auto tune to edit there singing voice. It's one of the songs that give me goosebumps when I hear it. They're not a very popular band for some reason.


The other CD I got is Apocalyptica, album Inquisition Symphony. I wanted to get this for a long while but never got around to it. If you don't know by now, they're a metal band who play all their music on Cellos.


My artwork in process:

bye for now :)

โ™ฅ Relaxed
30 Seconds to Mars
ยป Eating: Bagel with butter & jelly
ยป Drinking: milk

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments
๐Ÿ’ Free Cookies! ๐Ÿ’




My Etsy




Donate


Note:Designing editing HTML/CSS, crafts, graphics, and photos cost time, skill, and money. I would very much appreciate any donation so I can keep sharing my creativity and joy. Click here to contribute!

Sponsors