Search


About Me

Hello, and welcome to "Purple Fuse". Explore the life and mind of a young woman with a passion for arts, drawing, music, and much more. This is where I write about my dreams and insperation. I'm a dreamer with a strong will. ... Read more

Blogger
Home
My Profile
Follow Me!
Links
Previous Layouts







Credits

Layout created by me. The entries tagged with "my photos" contain photos taken and edited by me. Most pixel art graphics were made by unknown authors.



tiny time Thursday, September 9, 2010 @ 10:31 AM
Hello friends,

On Saturday, me and my sisters went to an Sea Breeze. It was kind of rainy and it got cold at the end but we still had fun. I recorded a lot of what happened so you can watch. The preforming people are my favorite part [some funny stuff happened]



I just finished adding a new item to my shop. It's a Black Ruffle Cuff. Click on the link to view it.



This item was sewn by hand. Remember that mini sewing machine I bought in my previous entry? Well, it's a hunk of junk! I was sitting there for 2 hours trying to get it to sew. It couldn't even sew one stupid stitch! Two rocks and a sewing needle would have been more useful then this machine, seriously. From now on I'll use real sewing machine instead of one's that look like toys. It was made of kids after all. Which is worse because it should work easily.

Time for the giveaway! For this giveaway, I will be giving away 2 things from my shop. Clear Czech Glass Druk charm necklace and the Pink Striped heart cupcake



To enter you must:

1. Be a follower.
2. Leave a comment telling your favorite food.

♥ For a +1 entry, like my Etsy Shop on Facebook

♥ For +2 Entries, re-blog this on your blog


The givaway ends on September 24 at 9:00am, so any comments posted after that will not count. I will chose one person at random who will get this prize. Have fun!

Here are a few lovely pictures I took. You can veiw them on my flicker page.








Glad
none
» Eating: Bagel
» Drinking: water

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments
💝 Free Cookies! 💝




My Etsy




Donate


Note:Designing editing HTML/CSS, crafts, graphics, and photos cost time, skill, and money. I would very much appreciate any donation so I can keep sharing my creativity and joy. Click here to contribute!

Sponsors