Search


About Me

Hello, and welcome to "Purple Fuse". Explore the life and mind of a young woman with a passion for arts, drawing, music, and much more. This is where I write about my dreams and insperation. I'm a dreamer with a strong will. ... Read more

Blogger
Home
My Profile
Follow Me!
Links
Previous Layouts







Credits

Layout created by me. The entries tagged with "my photos" contain photos taken and edited by me. Most pixel art graphics were made by unknown authors.



tiny time Thursday, August 26, 2010 @ 5:05 PM
Hello there,

I finished a realistic artwork of one of my favorite anime characters from Bleach. It's Grimmjow, looking sexier then ever. I put this drawing off for a few days. After my tooth incident I didn't feel like doing anything. [It's still not fixed by the way ]. This was a good practice for realistic drawing, I love the way it came out.

I made too much off a fuss on the text. Took me an hour to get all the words to look the way I wanted to (I know it's ridiculous). And I must of tried writing his name at least 50 times before I was satisfied with the way it looked.


A step by step process of my drawing. I would have added more pictures but I forgot while I was drawing. You can full view it here on my Deviantart page.


That's all for now. Oh yeah, I might put the icons and graphics I make in a section of my blog to share with people who might use them. Like the icon at the beginning of this entry that I made. All I'll ask is that you link back to my site if you use them. What do you think? Leave a comment if that's something you might like.

Also here's an opportunity for you to promote your website! I create another blog a few days ago. I put in a plug board so people can plug in there website. There, everyone is welcome to shamelessly promote their site. You just have to have a 31x88 pixel image. So go to my other blog, Plug Place to plug in your site. I might add a tagboard too so people can chat an promote there website there if they don't have a 31x88 image.


โ™ฅ Self motivated
none
ยป Eating: vanilla wafers
ยป Drinking: tea

Labels: ,

4 Comments
๐Ÿ’ Free Cookies! ๐Ÿ’




My Etsy




Donate


Note:Designing editing HTML/CSS, crafts, graphics, and photos cost time, skill, and money. I would very much appreciate any donation so I can keep sharing my creativity and joy. Click here to contribute!

Sponsors