Search


About Me

Hello, and welcome to "Purple Fuse". Explore the life and mind of a young woman with a passion for arts, drawing, music, and much more. This is where I write about my dreams and insperation. I'm a dreamer with a strong will. ... Read more

Blogger
Home
My Profile
Follow Me!
Links
Previous Layouts







Credits

Layout created by me. The entries tagged with "my photos" contain photos taken and edited by me. Most pixel art graphics were made by unknown authors.



tiny time Sunday, July 11, 2010 @ 10:33 AM
Hello peeps,

A few days ago I created another Youtube poop [I was bored]. It's kinda short so, yeah. I added video of this guy I'm subscribed to on youtube. Here you go...



Also, yesterday I was working on a drawing, it's still a work in progress. Can you guess who this person is?


I'll give you a hint: He's from a popular American TV cartoon show. Do you know now? I doubt anyone will be able to guess his identity! When my drawing is complete, I'll show you guys it and tell you who it is.

By the way I drew this on my Wacom tablet. I used a computer drawing program called Coral Painter Essentials 4 to draw it. I have been using that to draw a lot for a long time now. I want to start practicing traditional drawing too, but it seems I have to have the proper atmosphere and a comfortable work place for that. Also, every time I'm drawing with pencil and paper, someone around me [99.9% of the time is my mom] will come hover over me to see what I'm drawing. I find that annoying when they just stand there and watch me draw. I can't concentrate when people do that! And when my mom does it, she'll stick her head about 3 inches away from my computer screen. I'm serious. Why don't you just rub the screen in your face while your at it? >:C

Ah well, that's one of the reasons why I want to wait until I have my own place until I start practicing traditional drawing again. I can see it now... an art room with open space, nice window sun lighting, canvases and papers everywhere with the smell of paint in the air. That would be nice.


I NOW SHIP WORLDWIDE!
At my Etsy shop


Yes, I now ship worldwide at my Etsy shop. I realized shipping to other countries is easier than I thought. So, if you live in a country other then the United States or Canada and wanted something from my shop, now is the time to get it. Don't forget, my shop is called Elegant Beauty. [I wish I chose a cooler name for it]

Bye for now.


Indecisive
Mindless Self Indulgence: Never wanted to dance
» Eating: Everything bagel with jelly & butter
» Drinking: water

Labels: , ,

4 Comments
💝 Free Cookies! 💝




My Etsy




Donate


Note:Designing editing HTML/CSS, crafts, graphics, and photos cost time, skill, and money. I would very much appreciate any donation so I can keep sharing my creativity and joy. Click here to contribute!

Sponsors