Search


About Me

Hello, and welcome to "Purple Fuse". Explore the life and mind of a young woman with a passion for arts, drawing, music, and much more. This is where I write about my dreams and insperation. I'm a dreamer with a strong will. ... Read more

Blogger
Home
My Profile
Follow Me!
Links
Previous Layouts







Credits

Layout created by me. The entries tagged with "my photos" contain photos taken and edited by me. Most pixel art graphics were made by unknown authors.



tiny time Saturday, July 24, 2010 @ 7:56 PM
Hello dear readers,

Lots to talk about today, where to start... Well, I noticed I've gained a few forllowers :D Almost 70. I haven't forgotten, when I gain 70 followers I will do a giveaway, so keep an eye out for that.

I'm closing my other blog, the video game one. I figured, there's no point in having two blogs. I write about video games one this blog so why not just keep it that way? Also, I've been working on another drawing.


This is an original character design for a story I've yet to create. It's still a little vague, but I'll think up a good plot soon.

I got a package in the mail!


Mail time, mail time mail tiiiime!
♪ Here's the mail it never fails, ♪
♪ it makes me wanna wag my tail,♪
♪ when it comes I wanna yell,♪
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL! ♪


...Okay I'm done now.
The Blu-Ray of the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete movie was ordered on Amazon. I love this movie so much, it's one of my all time favorites! I could watch it a thousand times and not get board of it. I still have to original DVD of the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children movie, but the updated blu-ray version has 30 minutes of new footage. I watched it today, it's the first time a watched a movie on blu-ray and the picture was very crisp and clear.


I didn't expect there to be a lot more edited footage. The first thing I notice was everyones eyes where extra shinny and glossy. It's like they edited it so everyone would look sparkly eyed. They also edited a lot of music. I love listening to the beautiful classic music created for final fantasy. They set up a whole orchestra to create the music. I have even burned a CD of my favorite songs to listen to.

Cloud seemed a lot less depressed in this version. In the dvd version he only smiled once, which was at the end of the movie. In the Complete version, he smiled a few times and was comforting to the kids. One of the new footage scenes that I liked was when Reno thought Rude fell of the helicopter and he said "No, don't do this to me!" I though it was sweet how was worried about his friend =^_^=


I really liked that the new footage of the movie had Zak in it ♥! Some of the footage of him was from the Final Fantasy Crisis Core game for psp, which I have by the way. The Blu-ray version also shows blood, which is something that I approved of. It just makes the fight scenes a lot more realistic and gives the viewer more sense that it's is an actual death threatening situation.

If you don't know much about final fantasy or the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (Complete) movie, here's a video preview of it:



Speaking of final fantasy and it's music, I'd like to share with you my favorite final fantasy and video game songs:

Final fantasy VII. The classical versions
• Aerith's theme
• Tifa's theme
• Main theme of FF7
• Fighting
• The Final fantasy advent children metal theme of one winged angel

Dissidia Final Fantasy
• Cosmos
• Chaos: Last battle 1,2,3- By Your Favorite Enemies
• Keeping the peace

Kingdom Hearts
•Dearly beloved
•simple and clean

The Chaos last battle songs by Your Favorite Enemies sound really nice. The best way I would describe them would be hauntingly beautiful. I managed to find all of the songs and create a playlist. Have a nice listen:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I also edited an item at my Etsy shop. It's the Burning Blue key to the Heart charm.




Satisfied
Saturday night lives about to come on
» Eating: Chinese food
» Drinking: Caprisun 100% Juice

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments
💝 Free Cookies! 💝




My Etsy




Donate


Note:Designing editing HTML/CSS, crafts, graphics, and photos cost time, skill, and money. I would very much appreciate any donation so I can keep sharing my creativity and joy. Click here to contribute!

Sponsors