Search


About Me

Hello, and welcome to "Purple Fuse". Explore the life and mind of a young woman with a passion for arts, drawing, music, and much more. This is where I write about my dreams and insperation. I'm a dreamer with a strong will. ... Read more

Blogger
Home
My Profile
Follow Me!
Links
Previous Layouts







Credits

Layout created by me. The entries tagged with "my photos" contain photos taken and edited by me. Most pixel art graphics were made by unknown authors.



tiny time Thursday, July 15, 2010 @ 10:03 AM
Hullo,

I created a beautiful delicious sandwich a few days ago. It was so perfect I had to take a picture of it.



Ingredients:
-toasted bread
-Boneless chicken breast
-chopped cucumbers
-minced red bell pepper
-shredded mozzarella cheese
-hot dog relish
-Lettuce

I covered the chicken breast in flower and fried it. It was so good. ^_^

I also finished my drawing of the character I told you about in my previous blog entry. Did you guess who it was? It's Kenny from South Park! That would explain the blood in the drawing. You can full view it here on my DeviantArt account.



I just got a package in the mail!



I ordered a hair product called Giovanni direct leave-in conditioner. Since my hair isn't chemically treated, unlike most African American woman, [it used to be] this works great on my hair. It's so hard to find these in stores, which is why I ordered it online.


Bye for now :)

Edit: An hour later

Wow today is my lucky day! I just got another package in the mail, I know what is might be...


It's a tin vintage windup robot I ordered on Amazon. So cool! I saw this a few years ago and thought it would be cool to start collecting these. I'll but up a Youtube video later.



See you later.

Edit: A few hours later

Here's the video of my robot.



Bye for now [for real this time]


โ™ฅ Accomplished
none
ยป Eating: Toaster strudel
ยป Drinking: milk

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments
๐Ÿ’ Free Cookies! ๐Ÿ’




My Etsy



Follow me



Donate


Note:Designing editing HTML/CSS, crafts, graphics, and photos cost time, skill, and money. I would very much appreciate any donation so I can keep sharing my creativity and joy. Click here to contribute!

Sponsors